Science & Health
The Montreal Protocol made it illegal to produce and use ozone-depleting chemicals over 30 years ago. While it has been a success for the most part since then, scientists have recently discovered a sudden and massive spike in CFC-11 levels.
May 17, 2018
ISRO plays an important role in forecasting weather, here is how they use satellite images and other cloud data to pinpoint where and how winds, cyclones, and rain move through the country.
May 11, 2018
Areas like Nanawele Estates, Leilani Estates and the coastal area of Kapoho are likely to be affected by the lava from Kilauea volcano, which is one of the world's most active volcanoes.
May 8, 2018
Circular features spotted in frozen seas have caused a great deal of interest and debate among scientists at the NASA's Earth Observatory. Here are a few explanations that best fit the available information.
Apr 23, 2018
1 hour ago
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Caught on camera: RPF constable molests woman at Kalyan station, thrashed by commuters
- International Yoga Day 2018 Live: ITBP personnel perform asanas at 18,000 feet
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- Aliens on Mars or nature's feat? Unfolding mystery behind UFO on Red Planet
- NASA's Armageddon - Space agency's 'preparedness strategy' in case asteroids or comets come at Earth