Science & Health
The drifting away of the iceberg known as A68 from the Larsen C ice shelf exposed a hidden portion of the sea, which will now be explored by British Antarctic Survey scientists.
Feb 13, 2018
Scientists to explore sea hidden by Larsen C iceberg: What next after air-eating bacteria and toothed worms?
Ice Age surprise: Huge amounts of mercury found trapped inside Arctic permafrost for thousands of years
Cape Town and amp;#39;s water shortage is being temporarily alleviated by The Groenland Water Users Association in an effort to push back Day Zero(April 12), when the city is expected to run dry.
Feb 7, 2018
Three British backpackers have been rescued from the roof of their campervan, after waking up themselves surrounded by floodwaters in Gordonvale, Queensland on February 6.
Feb 6, 2018
- Ghost or UFO? Video triggers controversy, MUFON probe is on
- Life on Mars? Iron-rich Martian rocks near lakes could have hosted life 4 billion years back
- After Loch Ness, another Bigfoot shot dead in Montana? DNA test on to find out
- SpaceX wants to build underground Boring Company tunnels in Mars for human habitation
- Sleeping through weekends could help you avoid an early death, keep you healthy