Science & Health
China takes lead as the world prepares to install more than 1 trillion watts of clean, renewable energy by 2023
Climate change if not controlled by 2030 will inevitably bring floods, extreme weather and kill coral reefs: IPCC
A 7.7-magnitude quake struck off the Indonesian island of Sulawesi on Friday, prompting a tsunami alert.
Sep 28, 2018
The foam managed to spill onto the streets even though a wire mesh was installed for that specific reason.
Sep 26, 2018
This wobbling of the spin axis is called polar motion and its wobbling has, over the 20 century drifted it by about 10 cm per year, that translates to about 10 metres of drift in a century.
Sep 20, 2018
Hunters of man-eating tigress accused of killing 13 people in Maharashtra can shoot to kill: Supreme Court
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO