Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan added that a lot of measures have been taken since October 2017 to address air pollution when the capital city of Delhi suffered with the quality of air.
20 days ago
Science & Health
The Great Barrier Reef survived death events five times in the past, but it might go extinct this time because the changes in the ocean are not natural.
26 days ago
Elon Musk built the world's largest battery in South Australia last year, and now, work is set to begin in the construction of the world's largest virtual solar power plant.
May 25, 2018
A new assessment of all life on the planet has estimated that the 7.6 billion people on Earth make up for a mere 0.01%, but since the beginning of civilisation, humans alone have wiped out about 83 percent of all mammals in the wild and about half the plant species that ever existed.
May 22, 2018
2 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream: Watch Japan, Poland Group H matches on TV, online
- Royal family upset with Meghan Markle over her father's surprise interview?
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time