Cannes Film Festival 2014 has come to an end. After 12 days of bold fashion carnival, we can breathe a sigh of relief now. The best and the brightest of the world show off their fashionable side at this film festival. And from the Indian point of view, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has always been shining and even at Cannes 2014, she didn't disappoint us.
May 28, 2014
'Citylights' Special Screening: Kalki Keochlin, Huma Qureshi, Arbaaz Khan and others Attend [PHOTOS]
- Parineeti Chopra to tie the knot soon with beau Charit Desai?
- Hina Khan on watching porn for the first time: It was an eye-opener
- Katrina Kaif won't be invited to Deepika Padukone's future events, here's why!
- Odiyan box office collection day 1: Mohanlal film becomes biggest Mollywood opener of all time
- Odiyan full movie leaked on torrent sites: Free download to eat away its box office collection