Ryan Gosling is the latest Hollywood star to unveil his work at the Cannes
Film Festival. And while the actor stepped behind the camera to direct
“Lost River” - he was the center of attention at the movie’s premiere.
Joining him on the red carpet was his leading lady Christina Hendricks of
“Mad Men” fame.
Elsewhere at the fest, Salma Hayek has been making the rounds in promotion
of “The Prophet”. The movie is a labor of love for Salma – who produced the
Cannes is not only about plugging projects, it’s also known for its
fabulous parties. And the De Grisogono bash drew in everyone from
socialites Paris Hilton, Cara Delevingne and Tamara Ecclestone to Sharon
Stone and Rosario Dawson.
May 22, 2014
The legendary Amitabh Bachchan is all praise for Dhanush and Kamal Haasan’s daughter Akshara Haasan. The three are acting in director Balki’s yet untitled film. This is the third film for Mr Bachchan with dir. Balki after ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’. After their first schedule in Goa, the crew is now filming in Nilgiris.
May 22, 2014
'Man of Steel' Sequel Titled 'Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice' - Fans Believe it to be Worst Title Ever
'Maleficent' Star Angelina Jolie has Rock Solid Relationship with Brad Pitt: 'He is my Family', Says Actress
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television10 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- 2.0 box office collection day 13: Robot 2.o crosses Rs 80 crore earning mark in AP/TS
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- 2.0 12-day box office collection: Tamil Nadu - Shankar's film unlikely to shatter Vijay's Sarkar record
- Angelina Jolie had an 'emotional collapse' after signing the custody agreement?