Cannes Film Festival 2014 has come to an end. After 12 days of bold fashion carnival, we can breathe a sigh of relief now. The best and the brightest of the world show off their fashionable side at this film festival. And from the Indian point of view, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has always been shining and even at Cannes 2014, she didn't disappoint us.
May 28, 2014
'Citylights' Special Screening: Kalki Keochlin, Huma Qureshi, Arbaaz Khan and others Attend [PHOTOS]
Indian heritage never fails to impress and if itâ€™s married with talent, the combination is lethally stylish. We see this amalgamation in Aarti Vijay Guptaâ€™s collection title â€˜Indian Miniaturesâ€™. Portraits, court scenes and flora and fauna reflect the theme. The 16 to 19 century scenes embellish sarees, A line dresses, sheath dresses, waisted frocks and [...]
May 28, 2014
20 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Odiyan movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- Odiyan review: A tribute from Mohanlal, Shrikumar to Palakkad folklore
- Odiyan box office collection: Amazing response in fans' show; Mohanlal starrer undeterred by BJP hartal
- Odiyan Twitter review: Mohanlal's movie fails to live up to viewers' expectations