Indywood Billionaires Club (IBC) has already mobilised funds worth Rs 3,000 crore from 20 leading NRI investors based in the United Arab Emirates, Europe and Asia-Pacific. It aims to bring in crucial foreign direct investment to raise the profile of India's cinema economy.
Nov 5, 2018
Indywood Film Carnival is set to be held at HITEX Convention Centre in Hyderabad from December 1 to 5. We bring you the highlights of the 4th edition of IFC, which is founded by Sohan Roy.
Nov 5, 2018
Thugs Of Hindostan ticket prices surge from Rs 400 to Rs 1,500 in multiplexes, Rs 200 in single screens
Sarkar pre-release business: Vijay's film mints big money before release; will it set box office on fire?
- Holi 2019: Top 10 Bollywood Hindi and Bhojpuri songs to download [Videos]
- Kannada actress Pooja Gandhi runs away from posh Bengaluru hotel without paying bills
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton had a falling out over this Shocking reason?
- Newly single Paris Hilton gets very raunchy while showing off her pole-dancing skills with Kim Kardashian
- Revealed: Reason why Alia Bhatt gifted Rs 50 lakh home to her driver and helper