Is The Vampire Diaries alum Nina Dobrev dating Mark Kassen? Here's why they could be keeping romance a secret
Jagga Jasoos makers want ex-couple Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor to behave like Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone?
Zoravar Singh's friend used to counsel me to have sex with my husband, says Bigg Boss 10 contestant Akanksha Sharma
The Vodafone Foundation programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service - which is widely used across sub-Saharan Africa - with travelling clinics which provides on-site HIV testing and a smartphone app designed for healthcare professionals which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas.
Dec 1, 2016
Innovative mobile technologies deliver community healthcare programme in Lesotho where 1 in 4 are HIV positive
Watch: Remembering Paul Walker on his third death anniversary, Fast and Furious co-star shares a video
In photos: Fantasy bra worth $3 million, lacy lingerie, Swarovski crystals and more at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016
- Sridevi death mystery: Rs 240 crore insurance raises the question - Was she murdered?
- Prabhas opens up about his ugly spat with Karan Johar over Bollywood debut
- Did Neha Dhupia marry Angad Bedi in a hurry because she was pregnant? Her dad opens up
- Kaali full movie leaked on torrent sites: Will 'free download' affect Vijay Antony's film?
- Is Radhika Kumaraswamy a pawn in dirty Indian politics?