On 8 June the UK heads to the polls for a general election, to decide who will run the government and be in charge during the Brexit negotiations. Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn are going head to head to become prime minister, but to do so they will have to win some key seats and fend off opposition from the EU-backing Liberal Democrats, SNP and others.
Jun 7, 2017
Stranger Things season 2 spoilers: Show creators Duffer Brothers promise to introduce more monsters; but Barb won't be back
Raabta: Sushant Singh Rajput-Kriti Sanon's AWWDORABLE Instagram photos will give you major relationship goals
Game of Thrones Season 7 episode 1 leaked? New details about Jon Snow, Daenerys emerge ahead of premiere
Watch Suspicious Partner episodes 17 and 18 live online: Love is in the air for Noh Ji Wook and Eun Bong Hee
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- 2.0 14-day box office collection (2 weeks): Rajinikanth's film continues to rule Chennai
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Priya Prakash Varrier topples Sunny Leone to become 2018's most searched personality in India
- Subramaniapuram (Subrahmanyapuram) full movie leaked: Free download to affect its collection
- American Twitterati 'shocked' and 'surprised' by Beyonce performing at Ambani's function [Funny reactions]