As well as huge buying huge theres a number of likely mid-cap takeover targets out there.
Apr 28, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on 24 April that talks with his euro zone peers had improved over the past few weeks.
Apr 24, 2015
Tens of thousands of Brazilian workers have taken the latest hit in the multi-billion dollar corruption scandal involving state oil company Petrobras
Apr 21, 2015
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting the birth of their second child any day now. The birth of a brother or sister for Prince George will of course delight the royal family and the nation, but the safe arrival of the new baby will also give a boost to the UK economy.
Apr 17, 2015
Recent shifts in exchange rates should help the global economy, boosting Japan and Europe in particular, amid increasing divergence in the growth paths of the worlds major economies, the International Monetary Fund said on 14 April.
Apr 15, 2015
- Hong Kong violence: Police fire rubber bullets, tear gas at protesters
- Hindu priest beaten up in New York as attacker yells 'this is my neighbourhood'; was this a hate crime?
- Trump relished 'Send her back!' rally chants in South Carolina, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Redmi Note 7 Pro receives crucial update: Fixes video recording glitch
- Oppo to launch e-store to boost online sale, offer online exclusive smartphones
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- Govt tells Air India to freeze all appointments, promotions
- US-based Ebix buys travel portal Yatra for Rs 2,323 crore