Former Hong Kong chief executive Donald Tsang, the highest-ranking ex-official to be charged in history, was sentenced to 20 months imprisonment on 22 February. The nine-person jury on Friday found Tsang guilty of a charge of misconduct in public office.
Feb 22, 2017
Fake Rs2,000 notes with 'Churan Lable' issued by SBI ATM in Delhi; Children Bank of India strikes again!
South Indian actress' kidnap case: Pulsar Suni still on the run, as suspicion of popular actor's involvement strengthens; Dileep reacts to fake news
Bengaluru preschool of horrors? Man held for molesting 3-year-old girl was tormentor of many other students
Sasikala at Parappana Agrahara: Why was her neighbour in the Bengaluru jail, Cyanide Mallika, moved?
Europes largest bank posted HSBC’s profits have slumped by 62% in a year, blaming significant and largely unexpected economic and political events. The bank posted an annual pre-tax profit of $7.1bn (£5.7bn, €6.7bn), far lower than the $18.9bn (€17.8bn, £15bn) it reported a year ago.
Feb 21, 2017
20-year-old fake encounter case comes to light, CBI court holds 4 UP policemen guilty of killing 4 people
Newly released CCTV footage showing the moment Kim Jong-nam was assassinated has been released. The estranged brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was killed at Kuala Lumpur International Airport on 13 February. The video, released by Fuji TV, purports to show a female assassin wiping poison on his face.
Feb 20, 2017
- What is West Nile Virus? 7-year-old boy dies in Kerala, was in isolation ward for last 10 days
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- Manohar Parrikar to be accorded state funeral with full military honours at Miramar beach
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- New Zealand mosque shootings toll rises to 50, families wait to bury their dead