Kuala Lumpur international airport has been declared free of toxic chemicals. Malaysian authorities searched through a terminal area after it was revealed Kim Jong-nam had been murdered with the toxic nerve agent VX. The estranged brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un died last week after a liquid was splashed in his face by two women at the airport. The UN classes the nerve agent VX as a weapon of mass destruction. A single drop of the liquid can kill within minutes.
Feb 26, 2017
Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah orders police commissioner to probe Bengaluru school molestation case: 5 questions that need answers
Sussex Police have released CCTV footage from a Co-Op in Brighton that was robbed at knifepoint by a man wearing a Santa hat. The so-called ‘Bad Santa’ made off with more than £2,000 after the robbery on 20 December.
Feb 24, 2017
Dramatic CCTV footage has been released by Sussex Police, showing a knifepoint robbery of a Co-Op in Brighton. Two men stole around £2,500 from the shop on 16 December 2016. Police say this crime could be linked to a similar robbery in a different Co-Op in Brighton four days later.
Feb 24, 2017
South African President Jacob Zuma has condemned anti-foreigner violence as clashes between citizens and non-nationals hit the capital Pretoria this week.
Feb 24, 2017
Assembly elections 2017: EC orders legal action, FIRs against 3 candidates from UP and 1 from Manipur over statements on bribery
Srinivas Kuchibhotla shooting: GoFundMe page raises over $240,000 to fund Indian's funeral after Kansas killing
Kansas shooting: Here's how Twitter reacted to the 'racial attack' that killed Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla
'Count each thrash you give him': Support pours in for Kerala Police after 'forceful' arrest of Pulsar Suni from court
8 hours ago
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson
- World Emoji Day: A sneak peek at Apple's new emoticons coming in iOS 12, Mojave macOS
- European Union's approach to Trump's trade war – quotas and tariffs
- India squad for England Tests announced: Pant gets maiden call up, doubts over Bhuvneshwar's fitness
- US Prez Trump plans new makeover for his 'incredible' Air Force One
- IIT engineers all set to challenge draconian law criminalising homosexuality
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle meet Nelson Mandela's granddaughter at London exhibition
- Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan, Allah-o-Akbar Tehreek among hardline Islamic groups to contest general elections
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk apologises for calling Thai diver a 'paedophile'