Morning brief: Maldives pulls out of Commonwealth, US urges Pak to shut down terror camps, One plus e-store and more
Marmitegate is trending as the spread could run out in Tesco. The store has reportedly refused to raise its prices by 10% amid a row with Unilever about who will bear the brunt of the post-Brexit sterling crash.
Oct 13, 2016
McDonalds Corporation says its long-time mascot, Ronald McDonald, will temporarily refrain from making public appearances due to what the companys statement describes as the current climate around clown sightings.
Oct 12, 2016
A merger between bookmaker William Hill and betting company Amaya could be advantageous to the two companies who have suffered recently.
Oct 12, 2016
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive