Anand Mahindra's apology comes after an unnamed employee was asked to leave with immediate effect and his recorded conversation with the HR representative went viral online.
Jul 8, 2017
The Redmond-based firm began sending out layoff notices on Thursday and most of the job cuts are likely to affect the firm's sales and marketing staff based out of the US.
Jul 7, 2017
CBI files 2,000-page dossier as evidence in Vijay Mallya extradition case, next hearing on September 14
Amazon's infusion Rs 1,680 crore in its India ops is seen as a move to conquer the Indian online retail market, and cut further into Flipkart's pie.
Jul 6, 2017
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged