The engine-maker has been affected by the drop in the pound against the dollar since Brexit, and the £671m charges it has to pay after an investigation into corruption in the company.
Feb 14, 2017
Oil ministry seeks details from ONGC over allegations that it overpaid Videocon for stake in Mozambique gas field
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?