British Prime Minister David Cameron and the leader of the opposition Ed Miliband face questions from ex-BBC presenter Jeremy Paxman and a studio audience in the first of the 2015 election TV debates.
Mar 27, 2015
Turkey launched a $10bn (£6.8bn) project to pipe Azeri gas to Western markets on 17 March, forging ahead with a plan which could help Europe reduce its dependence on Russian energy even as Moscow touts its own alternative.
Mar 18, 2015
Saudi Arabian Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi said on 4 March, he hoped and expected the oil market to balance and prices, which hit a near six-year low in January, to stabilise.
Mar 4, 2015
Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'8 hours ago
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- TCS sued by 3 US citizens over employment discrimination
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief