UK is gripped by online shopping fever and BooHoo and Sports Direct look good as long-term online retail plays.
Jun 16, 2015
David Camerons major policy speech on immigration was overshadowed after official figures showed that the prime ministers net migration target of tens of thousands had moved an order of magnitude out of reach.
May 21, 2015
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- SBI-led consortium eyes debt-equity deal as Jet Airways rescue talks enter final stage