New Delhi, Jan 7 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 78.64 points down to stand at 26,908.82. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 25.25 points down to stand at 8,102.10. BEL and JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.38% and 11.11% along with SUZLON and UBL with an increase of 9.20% and 8.35% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.95% and 4.67% along with IRB and GREAT EASTERN SHIPPING CO.LTD. with a decrease of 4.39% and 4.11% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 0.86 points at 18,546.79 while the banking sector is down 84.32 points at 21,031.53 and the reality sector is down 4.09 points at 1,513.72. The Indian currency is down 0.37% at Rs 63.33 per dollar.
Jan 7, 2015
Mumbai, Jan 07 (ANI): Market Expert Sunil Shah on Wednesday said that after a huge fall in the stock market yesterday, it seems like stability is returning back to the global capital markets. Shah also said that the European market opening later in the day will also have a bearing on India's markets. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Sensex on Tuesday fell 854 points as a tumble in oil prices roiled global markets. The National Stock Exchange (NSE) Nifty also dropped points, opening at below the 8,300 mark. However, Shah said that Indian markets will recover more rapidly than others at the time.
Jan 7, 2015
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das cuts repo rate to 4%, reverse repo rate to 3.35%: Key points from press meet
- New H-1B legislation is great news for Indians; here's why
- Dozens of Chinese companies added to US blacklist in latest Beijing rebuke