Tesla co-founder Elon Musk will net $50 billion if he meets several key performance milestones over the next decade, according to a filing published by the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 21.
Mar 22, 2018
- Coronavirus layoffs: Indian H-1B visa holders leave US in 60 days
- Stock market updates: Sensex climbs over 700 points; TCS, ITC top losers
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?
- Whose money is it, Yes Bank? Rs 10 crore to PM CARES draws criticism
- Here's what propelled Sensex to its biggest one-day gain in more than 10 years