Bill Kochevar has been paralysed from the neck down for the past eight years. He was fitted with an innovative neuro-prosthesis which reconnected his brain and muscles, allowing him to think about his arm moving - and to execute the movement.
Mar 29, 2017
The UK government will face a Brexit backlash once the public realises it cannot deliver on its outlandish and utopian promises, Nick Clegg said on 28 March. The former deputy prime minister also rebuked claims from Brexit Secretary David Davis that Britain will enjoy the same benefits outside of the Single Market.
Mar 28, 2017
Sammy K, the stage name of Atlanta-based Jewish rapper Sam Kalnitz, shared a video of himself dressed up in ultra-Orthodox Jewish clothing and asking New York pedestrians if he could rap for them. The video shows Kalnitz blowing away different groups of listeners, many of whom appear shocked at the impressive rhythmic flow emerging from the man dressed like a Hasidic yeshiva boy.
Mar 28, 2017
On 28 March the new high security 12 sided £1 coin is being introduced as legal tender, replacing the round pound that has been in circulation since 21 April 1983. The new coin is claimed to be ‘the most secure coin in the world’ as it boasts anti-counterfeit measures, as the Royal Mint claims one in every 30 coins returned in change are fake.
Mar 27, 2017
4 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- Japan's SoftBank to invest up to $100 billion to boost India's solar power production
- Cash-strapped Rolls-Royce to cut 4,600 jobs, mostly in the UK