Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
Hindustan Unilever to cut online ad expenditure if digital platforms don't get rid of divisive content
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- India dependent on cash more than ever despite push to boost digital economy
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- India's GDP growth likely to slip to 4% in Fiscal 2020: Report