The company did not disclose the number of Indian executives who accepted its separation offer.
Aug 6, 2017
Oil industry future will suffer from Mahindra's decision to produce more electric cars for shared mobilty
Aug 5, 2017
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Tesla cuts over 3,000 jobs amid 'extremely difficult challenge,' Musk aims for cheaper Model 3