Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
- Will US Fed take Digital India's help on Google cue and replicate UPI system?
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Will tenfold hike in aircraft safety breach fines curb rising aviation failures?