Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Jay Y Lee arrived at Seoul District Court on 7 August for closing arguments in his bribery trial. Lee, 49, has been in detention since February, and on trial for charges including bribery and embezzlement as part of a scandal that led to Parks ouster. Lee has denied wrongdoing.
Aug 7, 2017
The company did not disclose the number of Indian executives who accepted its separation offer.
Aug 6, 2017
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Reliance Industries joins blockchain platform VAKT in digital push