Anand Mahindra's apology comes after an unnamed employee was asked to leave with immediate effect and his recorded conversation with the HR representative went viral online.
Jul 8, 2017
The Redmond-based firm began sending out layoff notices on Thursday and most of the job cuts are likely to affect the firm's sales and marketing staff based out of the US.
Jul 7, 2017
CBI files 2,000-page dossier as evidence in Vijay Mallya extradition case, next hearing on September 14
Raising taxes on gold under GST could hit demand, and small-scale artisans and retailers with varying degrees of tax compliance may struggle to adapt.
Jul 6, 2017
Amazon's infusion Rs 1,680 crore in its India ops is seen as a move to conquer the Indian online retail market, and cut further into Flipkart's pie.
Jul 6, 2017
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales