Scientists have developed a low-cost and easy-to-use smartphone attachment that can quickly and accurately evaluate semen samples for at-home fertility testing, providing a potentially helpful resource for the more than 45 million couples worldwide who are affected by infertility. It is estimated that male infertility plays a role in roughly 40% of those cases, underscoring a need for more routine and reliable semen analysis testing.
Mar 22, 2017
Scientists may have found that the lungs may not be just for respiration, but also for blood production. Using mouse models, a team at the University of California San Francisco, suggest that the lungs may contribute to the production of about half the platelets present in the blood.
Mar 22, 2017
Google's new Android O is here for download; Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel, XL and others can get developer preview
- Government not to sell Air India, if bids are below minimum floor price: Official
- Sensex falls; Karnataka political situation unnerves market
- Madras High Court halts expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter after protest killings
- India's rank in global competitiveness improves – by one notch; USA returns to top spot
- Top executives at fraud-hit PNB misled RBI, CBI alleges