SFIO said in its report that an overseas subsidiary of United Breweries based in the British Virgin Islands, bought 1.67 crore shares of Kingfisher Airlines, nine days before it got merged with Deccan Aviation for Rs 50.02 crore.
Oct 16, 2017
Airtel acquiring Tata Teleservices takes us closer to oligopoly: Cheap service, net neutrality at stake?
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Major restructuring at Uber: India operation integrated with Europe
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Week of F&O expiry, Lok Sabha elections expected to keep the markets choppy