A video, filmed minutes after a blast at St Petersburg metro station in Russia, shows people escaping the train carriage, with some lying injured on the platform. At least 11 people were killed and 45 others injured after an explosion rocked the subway on 3 April. An anti-terror investigation has been launched but other possible causes are also being investigated. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has described the explosion as a terrorist attack.
Apr 4, 2017
Researchers at the University of Montreal Hospital Research Center (CRCHUM) have discovered a possible new explanation for female infertility. Age-related female infertility is explained by a defect in the choreography of chromosome sharing during cell division in eggs before they are fertilised. This video shows chromosome segregation in mouse eggs. The spindle is labelled in green while the chromosomes are labelled in red.
Apr 3, 2017
- Mata on United's win over Tottenham, facing Chelsea in FA Cup final
- No more Windows Phones left: The rise and fall of Microsoft mobile OS
- Tibet should have the right to preservation of own culture: Dalai Lama
- India produces most creative thinkers, philosophers and spiritual practitioners: Dalai Lama
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- TCS worth $100 billion: First Indian IT company to touch this value
- Why 19 crore adult Indians lack bank accounts, despite Jan Dhan Yojana
- SBI offers PoS way for cash withdrawal to beat currency crunch
- Cash crunch: Five ways to go cashless during currency shortage