Speaking about the reports of how techies have been turning to online counselling and calling help lines, Mohandas Pai said that some people are anxious but the depression is "exaggerated."
Jul 19, 2017
Air India chief Ashwani Lohani says stake sale 'a win-win' for employees amid reports of staff buyout
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- RBI, FinMin unlikely to be influenced by IMF's change of heart towards cryptocurrencies