One person died and at least 13 were injured when a tourist boat exploded shortly after it set sail off the coast of Bali, Indonesia. The boat carrying around 35 passengers, including British citizens, was travelling to the Gili Islands. The dead person is thought to be German. It is unclear what caused the explosion but officials have been quick to rule out a bomb.
Sep 15, 2016
Blood-stained floodwater runs through the streets of the Bangladeshi capital Dhaka on 13 September as rain drenches the Eid al-Adha festival. The flooding is a result of monsoon downpours and poor drainage, The water is turned red by the blood of animals sacrificed as part of the celebrations.
Sep 15, 2016
With Modi's absence, has India neglected historic burden of leading Non-Aligned Movement in its 17th summit?
3 days ago
- Child marriage thwarted: 9-year-old girl rescued from being married off to a 39-year-old man in TN
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru