The article in ISIS' Rumiyah online magazine also calls on those "residing in the lands of the kuffar (non-Muslims)" to steal their wealth.
Jul 16, 2017
This is not the first time that the state media has used this phrase in its articles, commentaries or editorials.
Jul 16, 2017
Sikkim standoff: 'No room for negotiations on Doklam, border line is the bottom line,' says Chinese state media
Granting visa to Kulbhushan Jadhav's mother 'ought to be considered on humanitarian grounds': Pak daily
Sikkim standoff: India engaged in negotiations with China to end Doklam border dispute, govt tells Opposition
Welcome to Israel's 'terror' tourist attraction where you deal with fake suicide attacks, sniper range and attack dogs
Sikkim standoff: China hardens stand on tri-junction border friction, says it's 'different' from other disputes
- Sack Rekha Sharma: NCW chief faces backlash over misogynistic tweets
- Three killed, 15 injured after massive explosion in Karachi's Maskan Chowrangi area
- Baba beats cancer: Sanjay Dutt gives his kids best birthday gift, pens emotional note
- Fact-check: No, Indian tricolour was not waved during PAK's Karachi rally against Imran Khan govt
- Pak Army vs Sindh Police: Pakistan on brink of civil war; what's happening | Explained