China on Monday warned India to not "harbour any realistic illusions" about the former's ability to defend its territory.
Jul 24, 2017
Chinese media has also accused India of continuing with "its provocation" despite "China's call urging India to withdraw its troops that have crossed the border."
Jul 20, 2017
The US has expressed concern over the border conflict between India and China and said that it would encourage both the countries to have a direct dialogue to reduce tension.
Jul 19, 2017
Minister of external affairs Sushma Swaraj on Tuesday confirmed that India would issue a medical visa to a resident of Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) as the area is an "integral part of India".
Jul 18, 2017
- Farm bill 2020 explained: Decoding MSP mystery for farmers
- Anurag removed his bottom and told me to remove my clothes: Payal Ghosh on #Metoo (Exclusive)
- FCRA Bill explained: What is new in foreign funding rules and who's affected by it
- From diamond ring worth Rs 75 Lakh to property in Switzerland: Expensive things owned by Kareena Kapoor
- Someone tried to poison Trump; ricin-laced letter intercepted by WH officials