Canines from around the world descended on Huntington Beach, California, for the 8th annual Surf City Surf Dog competition. Dogs were classed into four weight categories and judged on skills, length of their ride and confidence on the board as they braved the unusually high surf. Brazilian Labrador Bono, who traveled in from Rio de Janeiro, walked away with this years Shredder prize.
Sep 26, 2016
A streetwise cat managed to successfully use a zebra crossing in Dartford on 4 September, carefully waiting for cars to come to a stop before crossing St Vincents road. The dash cam footage was captured by Justin Scrutton, who gave the mog a round of applause and chuckled to himself as the feline went across.
Sep 8, 2016
Australian police captured a 4.33m crocodile after it was taking cattle in the Northern Territory. Police and rangers trapped the crocodile in a waterhole and then snared its jaw shut. The huge monster will be assessed at a local farm to see whether it is suitable to be a part of a breeding program.
Sep 1, 2016
Aliens are real? Mysterious radio signals could be intentional transmission from extraterrestrial source
Cern science centre in Geneva has been a focal point of many conspiracy theories over the years, but on 11 August a video was posted online claiming to show a human sacrifice taking place in their grounds. The video has since been revealed to be fake, and illegally filmed. This has caused security concerns for Cern. The centres main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics research.
Aug 18, 2016
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- Mumbai hospital fire: Death toll rises to 8; ESIC Kamgar Hospital operated without fire NOC
- After Nostradamus, Baba Vanga's predictions for 2019 go viral online
- After J&K govt's ban on traditional wear in offices, Kashmiris are hitting back with #PheranLove