A Syrian sculptor has been turning pebbles and stones collected from the foot of Mount Zaphon, situated around 50km from his home in Lattakia, into heartbreaking depictions of the war in his country.Nizar Al Badr delicately composes stories through his work and depicts images all too familiar to the people of Syria.
May 5, 2017
Karnataka: BJP leader Mahantesh Kavatagimath sends 50 porn messages to WhatsApp group of cops and journalists
Watch: Alcoholism hit for a six? Madhya Pradesh minister gives brides bats to beat husbands if they turn alcoholic!
ISS spots stunning lightning and mysterious UFOs! ESA officials claim the objects are not meteors [VIDEO]
- IT dept seizes Rs 33 crore from self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan's ashram in Andhra Pradesh
- Combat terror funding or face action: FATF warns Pakistan, gives February 2020 deadline
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death
- Caught on camera: Lecturer thrashes student in Bengaluru's Basaveshwara College
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict