The probe will travel to Mars, set up camp and scan the planet's interior makeup for the next two years. This mission will study Martian seismology as well as its rocky interiors to get an idea of rocky planets everywhere.
May 6, 2018
- Fake Melania conspiracy strikes back after Twitter plays Sherlock Holmes; new pics decoded
- Hrithik Roshan's ₹97.5 crore apartment in Mumbai has a Shahrukh Khan connection [details here]
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt twinning in pink at Soni Razdan's birthday bash [see pics]
- Kanye West's SHOCKING revelation: 'I almost killed my daughter'
- Who was Lee Kun-hee; Samsung chief who put South Korea on global tech map dies at 78