Russia reassures India on Pakistan, says its relations with Islamabad won't be at the cost of New Delhi
Sonia Gandhi admitted to hospital; will her continued ill-health pave the way for Rahul to be Congress president?
New Delhi is dealing with serious levels of smog this winter, especially since Diwali celebrations on 30 October. The official data shows that the haze that has covered the Indian capital in the past one week is the worst in nearly 20 years. It has forced the city government to go for several desperate measures, including shutting down schools for three days. It is also considering bringing back the odd-even car rationing scheme in an attempt to bring down the pollution levels.
Nov 8, 2016
UK Prime Minister Theresa May has held talks with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi about strengthening trade and investment between the two nations. Speaking in New Dehli, she added that this does not have to wait until the UK leaves the European Union.
Nov 7, 2016
Avian Influenza: Results of only 3 out of 50,000 samples received in 9 days, delays Delhi govt's action plan
Delhi Health Secretary Chandrakar Bharti defends absence in top-level meetings, says he wasn't informed
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Amala Paul on her boyfriend: 'He just ripped me apart'
- Rahul Chahal - A musician and video director in making
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- Kadaram Kondan movie review and ratings: Live updates