Speaking at the National Stock Exchange knowledge hub, Commerce and Industry & Railways Minister Piyush Goyal said that the government is committed to ensuring a stable environment for investors and startups.
21 days ago
Piyush Goyal inaugurates NSE knowledge hub: 'AI & machine learning will contribute $1 trillion to Indian economy
The protests have rocked India since Dec. 12, when the government passed legislation easing the way for non-Muslim minorities from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan to gain Indian citizenship.
26 days ago
India has been rocked by demonstrations since December 12, after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government enacted the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
Dec 25, 2019
The godown was on the ground floor of a three-storey building. There was no fire safety equipment in the building and it had only a single staircase.
Dec 23, 2019
Delhi Metro on Thursday evening had opened the entry and exit gates of 18 of the 20 stations that were shut down on Thursday morning.
Dec 20, 2019
Along with the internet services, SMS services have also been suspended at a few locations in Delhi.
Dec 19, 2019
- Here's why Swiggy and Zomato are registering a drop in orders
- Aishwarya Rai wanted Salman Khan to separate from his family? (Throwback)
- Michelle Obama wins Grammy, ex-US Prez Barack Obama too had won in same category
- Bid adieu to Maharajah: Govt invites bids for 100% divestment of Air India
- Sanjay Dutt distances himself from Trishala, Maanyata Dutt comes to the rescue?