Non-affiliate sporting bodies are unhappy with Indian Olympic Association's decision due to the extra burden it puts on them, ahead of the upcoming continental meet in Indonesia.
Jul 30, 2018
- Fact Check: Kerala pregnant elephant was not 'fed' Pineapple stuffed with firecrackers
- How to lose weight fast? Natural and science-backed diet tips to shed extra pounds
- Top 10 destinations allowing tourists amid COVID-19 pandemic: Bali, Thailand, others
- Mi Notebook India launch confirmed: Everything you need to know
- Mammootty and Mohanlal unofficially agreed to reduce remuneration? Claims Mollywood Producers Association