Premier League 2018-19 round-up: Liverpool, Manchester City off to a flyer; Emery's Arsenal open campaign with defeat
Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira has won three league titles and four FA Cups during his time with the north London club.
May 16, 2018
Arsene Wenger's last Arsenal press conference: His most cherished memory, his regrets, favourite title
Arsenal's away record is worst of the lot in the top four tiers of English football and Wenger's worst performance in his tenure away from home. The Gunners do not have anything to play for as their home win against Burnley meant that they will finish in sixth spot irrespective of other results.
May 9, 2018
Former Arsenal midfielders Mikel Arteta and Patrick Vieira have also been suggested as potential successors along with Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim and three-time Champions League winner Carlo Ancelotti.
May 8, 2018
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is to step down from his job at the end of season after 22 years in charge. After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season, said Wenger in a statement posted on Arsenals website.
Apr 20, 2018
Arsenal announced on April 20 that Arsene Wenger will be stepping down as the manager of the Premier League club at the end of the 2017/18 season.
Apr 20, 2018
- Binny Bansal resignation: Did Walmart use it as a ruse to edge the last of founders out?
- Thugs Of Hindostan (Thugs Of Hindustan) box office collection day 10: Aamir Khan's film should now rest in peace
- Michelle Obama shares joke about accidentally flashing Secret Service agent
- Industry expert sceptical of E'Dawn's potential as solo artist
- Why the Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie divorce war is still raging two years after split