This video shows a virtual reality developed to help Valery Spiridonov – a Russian man suffering from Werdnig-Hoffman disease – practice having a functional body before he undergoes the first ever head transplant operation. The 31-year-old is in a wheelchair due to the muscle-wasting disease. This VR system, created by Inventum Bioengineering Technologies, will help Spiridonov adjust to his new life before the operation takes place. This is to try to reduce the psychological impact of having his head attached to someone else’s body.
Nov 21, 2016
Oppo F1s gets an upgrade to battle big players with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and new colour option [Photos]
Apple offers free iPhone 6S repair service over battery glitch; which models are eligible for replacement program?
- Uninstall these dangerous Android apps from your smartphone immediately
- Samsung Galaxy S10 has a serious problem every user should know about
- Redmi Note 8 Pro: Price, sale date, specifications and more
- Realme X2 Pro India launch confirmed: How much would it cost?
- Shocking reason why Pixel 4 won't be coming to India: Who's loss is it?