Reliance Jio 4G free data service extended by 3 months: New users to get Jio Happy New Year offer too
Worlds AIDS Day 2016: Apple turns RED to create AIDS-free generation, brings crimson-hued merchandises for iPhones, iPads and watches
Maboe, 43, and her son Motsamai, 6, are HIV positive. They now receive regular treatment close to home through the Vodafone Foundations mobile treatment programme in Lesotho. The programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service with travelling clinics and a smartphone app which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas. The Vodafone Foundations travelling clinics use a fleet of 4 x 4 vehicles to provide on-site HIV testing in remote areas as part of a wider effort to provide basic primary healthcare.
Dec 1, 2016
Vodafone Foundation helps save mothers’ and children’s lives in one of the world’s worst HIV hotspots
- #SeduceSomeoneInFourWords gone wrong: German Foreign Office apologizes after 'Your visa got approved' remark
- Poco F2 Lite live images leak amid Poco F2 rumours: What to expect?
- Android 10 update tracker: List of Xiaomi, Samsung, Nokia phones getting new OS
- Xiaomi makes huge POCO-related announcement: No, it's not about Poco F2
- Facebook app joins Twitter just like FACEBOOK! Wait, what?