The bill, described by NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden as the most extreme surveillance in the history of Western democracy, is expected to be codified into UK law by the beginning of 2017.
Nov 23, 2016
Black Friday 2016 best deals: T-Mobile's offers are too hard to miss; free upgrades, cash incentives and more
Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime sales in India: Flipkart sold 1M units, to give Rs 10,000 e-gift vouchers
Reliance Jio users can make the most out of Intex Aqua E4 with 4G VoLTE support: Price, specs and availability
'New Rs 500 note in Bengaluru ATMs' goes viral on WhatsApp; is it available at bank counters as well?
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- Google co-founders step aside as Sundar Pichai takes helm of parent Alphabet
- How to fix MacBook Pro's random shutdowns?
- How Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 chipset will change 2020 flagship phones?