Top 5 budget smartphones under Rs 15,000 you should consider buying in 2016: Le 2, Xiaomi Mi Max and more
Hackers have launched a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against internet infrastructure provider Dyn.Two attacks disrupted service on major sites like Twitter, Spotify, Reddit and Airbnb through Friday night.It is unclear who was responsible but hackers might have used the Mirai botnet.Dyn says the attacks were successfully mitigated and service was restored.Security experts say the attacks may have been an extortion attempt or a publicity gimmick.
Oct 22, 2016
Battlefield 1: Important tips regarding War Bonds; their effective utilisation; and obtaining more in-game XP
- Truecaller users' data available for sale: Rs 1.5lakh for Indian users' info
- Sony PS5 vs PS4 Pro: An upgrade every gamer dreams of
- Huawei ban explained: Everything you need to know in five points
- Over 49 million Instagram accounts exposed: Celebs, influencers private info leaked
- Redmi Note 7S price in India confuses buyers: Is it worth buying?