Yahoo has announced that one billion of its user accounts were hacked in 2013. In the attack, affected accounts may have had names, email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth and hashed passwords stolen. This breach is separate from the announcement in September that 500 million accounts were penetrated by a ‘state-sponsored actor’.
Dec 15, 2016
New Steam Client update introduces support for DualShock 4 wireless PS4 controller; how to manually enable
Cashless society: How to bank through basic phone with USSD, without using internet or visiting a branch
Prescription lenses for Snapchat Spectacles don't get any cheaper than this: Get yours starting at $29
Moto M goes on sale exclusively on Flipkart; early-bird buyers to get lucrative discounts, exchange offers and more
- #SeduceSomeoneInFourWords gone wrong: German Foreign Office apologizes after 'Your visa got approved' remark
- Xiaomi makes huge POCO-related announcement: No, it's not about Poco F2
- Android 10 update tracker: List of Xiaomi, Samsung, Nokia phones getting new OS
- Honor 9X, Magic Watch 2, Band 5i launched: Price, features, launch offers
- Facebook app joins Twitter just like FACEBOOK! Wait, what?