Magnificent tons by captain Virat Kohli and batsman Kedar Jadhav help India chase down a mammoth 350 runs in the first one-day match against England in the western city of Pune on Sunday 15 January. The hosts crossed the line with three wickets in hand after Kohli and Jadhav struck 122 and 120, taking a 1-0 lead in the three match series. After a disastrous outing in the test format last month, England started the second leg of their Indian tour on a strong note with a win against Indias second string team in a one-day warm-up match. However, they lost the second warm-up match.
Jan 16, 2017
DR Congo vs Morocco Afcon 2017 live football streaming: Watch Africa Cup of Nations 2017 live on TV, Online
Real Madrid transfer news: Alexander Isak, dubbed the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic, set to join Real Madrid
Manchester United were able to salvage a draw against long-time rivals Liverpool on 15 January, when Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored his 19th goal of the season with less than 10 minutes to go. James Milner opened the scoring at Old Trafford when he converted a penalty in the 27th minute, and Liverpool looked to be in control of the game for large periods. But Ibrahimovic headed in the equaliser in the 84th minute, denying Liverpool a crucial win. The draw puts Liverpool into third place, joint on points with second-place Tottenham. Manchester United on the other hand remain in sixth place, as well as seeing their nine-match winning streak come to an end.
Jan 16, 2017
India cricket news: Virat Kohli is Cristiano Ronaldo of world cricket for this reason, says former England captain
Watch Big Bash League 2016-17 LIVE: Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades live streaming and TV information
Africa Cup of Nations Day 2 roundups: Riyad Mahrez rescues a point for Algeria; Senegal defeat Tunisia 2-0
New Zealand vs Bangladesh first Test: Kane Williamson plays a captain's knock to guide NZ to victory
Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'9 hours ago
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- Best Fifa Football Awards 2018: Whom did Ronaldo, Messi and other captains vote for
- India vs Afghanistan cricket live stream: Asia Cup 2018 Super Four match TV guide & team news
- ISL 2018-19: Kerala Blasters team preview – Yellow Army seeks redemption banking on youngsters
- MS Dhoni on leading India after 696 days: Good to complete 200 ODIs as captain but it doesn't matter