New Delhi, Sep 25 (ANI): Indian added three more bronze to its medal tally on Day 6 of the 17th Asian Games at Incheon in South Korea. India rower Sawarn Singh clinched the bronze medal in men's single sculls final at the 17th Asian Games at the Chungju Tangeum Lake Rowing Center. The team of Indian rowers bagged one more bronze in the men's eight final event. India won the third bronze in the women's double trap team event at the Gyeonggido Shooting Range. The team comprising of Shagun Chowdhary, Shreyasi Singh and Varsha Varman accumulated 279 point to finish third behind China and South Korea.
Sep 25, 2014
Capital One Cup Results: Manchester City Crush 10-Man Sheffield Wednesday, While Chelsea Edge Past Bolton
Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Keen to Bolster Defence with January Bid for La Liga Defender
Video: KKR vs Perth Scorchers Match Highlights: The Two Yadavs Shine as Kolkata Knight Riders Enter Semifinals
Fernando Santos was unveiled as the new coach of Portugal on Wednesday, a day after being appointed as successor to his Portuguese compatriot Paulo Bento. Duration: 01:01
Sep 25, 2014
- Ravindra Jadeja and Sanjay Manjrekar at each other's throat again, this time in a humorous way
- Kapil Dev shows no sympathy for Rishabh Pant, says the wicketkeeper can't blame anyone else
- [Watch] Check out the incredible security cover given to Bangladesh cricket team in Pakistan
- India won't play in Asia Cup if it's held in Pakistan, BCCI makes it clear
- You won't believe how little Indian women cricketers earn compared to their male counterparts!