The Rugby world champions, the All Blacks were welcomed back to New Zealand by chanting crowds and a string of hakas on Wednesday (4 November) as they embarked on a three-day journey around the country to celebrate their third Rugby World Cup triumph. After their arrival at Auckland Airport, the squad headed to Victoria Park in the centre of the city for a welcome ceremony, where the players signed autographs and took selfies with fans. As the All Blacks took their places on the stage, a group of schoolgirls performed another Maori welcome followed by a third haka of the morning from their male counterparts.
Nov 4, 2015
Sachin's Blasters vs Warne's Warriors All-Star T20 series: Team announcement on 5 November, says Tendulkar
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has expressed relief following his teams win over CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Tuesday night (3 November). The Red Devils are now top of Group B one point ahead of PSV Eindhoven and Wolfsburg, who are level on six points.
Nov 4, 2015
India vs South Africa: Virat Kohli likely to opt for 3 spinners in 1st Test as Ravi Shastri says Ravichandran Ashwin is fit
Sachin's Blasters vs Warne's Warriors: Sourav Ganguly 'warns' Tendulkar that he will return home if denied opening slot in All Star T20 series [Video]
- Ranbir Kapoor to host prelude to IPL finale
- Dominic Thiem reveals secret to defeating Rafael Nadal on clay
- Sharapova on how she nervously approached Rafael Nadal to train with her
- Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: IPL 2018 playoff preview, team news and pitch conditions
- IPL 2018 Women's T20 Challenge: Trailblazers vs Supernovas live stream, TV listings and start time