Tennis number one Novak Djokovic has been nominated again for the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year Award he won last year, which doesnt surprise his coach Boris Becker, who says the Serb keeps getting better. Triple Wimbledon champion Becker is Chairman of Laureus Germany, where the awards ceremony will be held in Berlin on April 18 and in a recent interview in London said that Djokovic is an incredibly motivated street fighter who keeps getting better.
Mar 4, 2016
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich schedule: Fixture, TV listings, time, venue and date of Der Klassiker
- Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy: Virat Kohli to Karan Johar, here's how they reacted
- Hardik Pandya spotted at the airport first time since Koffee With Karan controversy [Photos]
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma finish 'amazing' summer by meeting Roger Federer at Australian Open [Photos]
- Koffee With Karan: KL Rahul being punished for making an accepted team culture public?
- Dhoni dropped on 0 by Maxwell; Twitter brutally trolls the Aussie