Eleven-time world champion Kelly Slater won the Volcom Pipe Pro surfing contest on the Banzai Pipeline of Oahus North Shore on 2 February. The US surfer, who celebrates his 44th birthday next week, took his first win in two years halfway through the 30-minute final, as all contestants enjoyed fine 8-12ft waves on the reef.
Feb 3, 2016
Watch Pro Kabaddi League 2016 live: Telugu Titans vs Bengal Warriors live streaming & TV information
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Roger Federer: Enjoyed spending time with 'leader' Novak Djokovic at Laver Cup 2018
- Asia Cup 2018: Ravindra Jadeja on the cusp of beating Sachin Tendulkar's record
- Laver Cup 2018 tennis live stream: Europe vs World TV guide, schedule and results
- Asia Cup 2018: Haven't seen a more submissive Pakistan team since I started following cricket, says VVS Laxman