Science & Health
Gravitational lensing is when objects with large masses such as galaxies or clusters of galaxies warp the spacetime surrounding them in such a way that they can create multiple images of background objects.
Jan 26, 2017
- Powerful earthquake measuring 4.5 on richter scale strikes San Francisco Bay area
- Will NASA have answers on Vikram lander?
- Fire breaks out at California refinery after 4.5 magnitude earthquake strikes San Francisco Bay
- Astronomers use new lens technique to spot early-stage galaxy
- Watch your weight before 40, else face cancer risk: Report