Science & Health
Timothy Peake is set to become the first British astronaut to visit the International Space Station.
Nov 7, 2015
Scientists have documented a solar storm blasting away Mars atmosphere, an important clue in a long-standing mystery of how a planet that was once like Earth turned into a cold, dry desert, Nasa scientists said on Thursday (5 November). On 8 March, Nasas Mars-orbiting Maven spacecraft caught such a storm stripping away the planets atmosphere, scientists said. Maven lead researcher Bruce Jakosky said the stripping of Mars atmosphere took place hundreds of millions of years ago and has slowed down since.
Nov 6, 2015
Time-lapse video shows high resolution images of suns surface.
Nov 5, 2015
A dashcam in eastern Chonburi province, Thailand, captured a green fireball, believed to be a burning meteor, shoot across the night sky on Monday night (2 November), an incident reportedly seen across wide areas of Thailands sky.
Nov 3, 2015
48 minutes ago
- Who was Savita Halappanavar? Indian woman who became a symbol of Irish abortion rights movement
- IPL 2018: Shah Rukh Khan reacts to Kolkata Knight Riders' defeat, lauds skipper Dinesh Karthik
- President Trump Says North Korea Summit Could Still Happen On June 12
- Astronaut Sally Ride, The First American Woman In Space, Will Get Her Own Stamp
- After Loch Ness, another Bigfoot shot dead in Montana? DNA test on to find out
- Anita Sengupta, brain behind NASA's Curiosity landing on Mars, repeats another feat now
- Time travel path? Interdimensional portal opens up in Scotland skies, baffles many
- Nipah virus outbreak in Kerala: Symptoms to precautions, all you need to know
- Dinosaur-killing asteroid also triggered a global warming that lasted 100,000 years