Gravitational lensing is when objects with large masses such as galaxies or clusters of galaxies warp the spacetime surrounding them in such a way that they can create multiple images of background objects.
Jan 26, 2017
Science & Health
- Is insect Armageddon under way? Entomologists up in arms
- Russian scientists spot mysterious explosions on Earth's atmosphere; alien debate on
- Elon Musk reveals the cost for a Mars round trip, says affordable
- Man made catastrophe awaits? Elon Musk's Tesla Starman could collide with earth
- NASA declares end of Opportunity rover's mission on Mars