Science & Health
Moon Express: Private firm hopes to be the first one to put a robot on the moon; sets sights on 2017 mission
Astronauts on board the International Space Station completed their second spacewalk of 2017. Shane Kimbrough and Thomas Pesquet went outside to upgrade batteries connecting the power system. They ventured into space for six hours.
Jan 14, 2017
Watch International Space Station astronauts conduct second spacewalk in 2017 to upgrade power system
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- NASA's Voyager 2 has left the Solar System! Second Earth-made object to reach Interstellar space
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space