Researchers have found evidence of ice on the dwarf planet of Ceres. The planet, which is located in the asteroid belt between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, has an upper surface rich in hydrogen with higher concentrations at mid-to-high latitudes, scientists believe.
Dec 16, 2016
Science & Health
WATCH Japan launch its first robotic cargo spacecraft HTV-6 to resupply the International Space Station
- Dinosaur extinction: India's Deccan Traps reveal volcanoes behind this mystery
- Shark DNA increases longevity of humans, may cure cancer: study
- Will Artificial Intelligence take away jobs from humans?
- Gene-edited Chinese babies can have superior brain powers, says new research
- Are humans just 140 years away from doomsday triggered by adverse climate change?